- Passion for the brand. To work for our company, you have to believe in what we are doing. It’s impossible for someone to wake up energized to work for a place where they don’t believe in their product. We change lives through financial guidance. For us to best deliver our service, we MUST have everyone believing in it.
- Family/team culture. Our employees aren’t employees, they’re truly family. Their families are our family, too. We recognize everyone that works here donates 40+ hours a week to our mission. If we are going to be surrounded by these people for this much, we better consider them family. Plus, we all work together as a team to accomplish tasks and duties. There are no weak links at Diversified. Why? We don’t let anyone in that doesn’t believe in our family/team culture.
- Client focused. To us there is nothing more important than our clients. They are the reason we are given purpose in this industry. Everything we do is centered around delivering the best service we know how to give. We constantly make sure their experience is truly first class; without our clients we are nothing.
- Goes the extra mile. In creating our core values, we asked, “what characteristics do our star employees exhibit?” It didn’t take long for us to agree they do whatever it takes to get the job done! We operate in a time-sensitive world. Sometimes, that means going above and beyond. We believe in a work-hard/play-hard mentality and it’s refreshing to know any one of our employees will do what it takes to get‘er done!
- Positive attitude. This one was fairly easy to name, as we are a small, tight-knit group. If someone brings a bad attitude it can be cancerous throughout the company. Attitude carries a lot of weight. We truly want everyone to enjoy being here. We look at it like this: if their minds aren’t in the right place, how can we expect their work to be up to the standard our clients deserve?
- Accountable. We juggle a million tasks a day, but there is no room for unaccomplished tasks. It’s crucial to us that everyone (on both sides of the table) does what they say and in a timely manner. That being said; though, we do reward that high level of accountability. For instance, we don’t believe in vacation days. Everyone here can take whatever days they want (or need) off every year. We do this knowing that no one leaves jobs undone and stays accountable to their team.
Financial planning and Investment advisory services offered through Diversified, LLC. Securities offered through Purshe Kaplan Sterling Investments, Member FINRA/SIPC. Headquartered at 80 State Street, Albany, NY 12207. Purshe Kaplan Sterling Investments and Diversified, LLC are not affiliated companies.
Diversified, LLC does not provide tax advice and should not be relied upon for purposes of filing taxes, estimating tax liabilities or avoiding any tax or penalty imposed by law. The information provided by Diversified, LLC should not be a substitute for consulting a qualified tax advisor, accountant, or other professional concerning the application of tax law or an individual tax situation.
Nothing provided on this site constitutes tax advice. Individuals should seek the advice of their own tax advisor for specific information regarding tax consequences of investments. Investments in securities entail risk and are not suitable for all investors. This site is not a recommendation nor an offer to sell (or solicitation of an offer to buy) securities in the United States or in any other jurisdiction.